Thursday 1 March 2018

SB1 - STUDY TASK - GOALS FOR 504

ONE thing to take forward from 503:
My commitment to play and the application of craft is something I wish to carry forward in order to attain tangible and engaging outcomes. I will continue to push print making and book binding within my practice as these are pivotal to my work as a craft based practitioner.

ONE was I will push myself:
I am aiming to work on topics and briefs that challenge my usual tone of voice. This could be attained by focusing maw work at a different audience or purpose. I may avoid child orientated briefs or approach child orientated briefs with greater conceptual meaning and/ or educational purpose.

ONE thing I want to accomplish for myself:
Invest more time in the generation of narrative. Perhaps using creative writing or poetry to drive a more rhythmic and accessible narrative through rhyme and humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment